This article needs additional citations for verification
. (August 2011)
Party Mix! is a 1981 remix album by The B-52's, released in between their second album Wild Planet and the Mesopotamia EP. On the original vinyl, this six-song collection contained songs from their first two albums remixed and sequenced to form two long tracks, one on each side. On the CD version, however, all the songs feature their own tracks.
In the US, Party Mix! and a 1990 remix version of Mesopotamia were combined onto one CD, released in 1991. In Europe, both albums were made available on separate CDs, with Mesopotamia retaining the original US mix. However, Party Mix! is no longer in print in Europe.
- "Party Out of Bounds" (Remix) (Schneider, Strickland, Wilson, Wilson, Pierson) - 5:11
- "Private Idaho (Remix)" (Schneider, Strickland, Wilson, Wilson, Pierson) - 4:03
- "Give Me Back My Man" (Remix) (Schneider, Strickland, Wilson, Wilson) - 7:04
- "Lava" (Remix) (The B-52's) - 6:02
- "Dance This Mess Around" (Remix) (The B-52's) - 2:58
- "52 Girls" (Remix) (Jeremy Ayers, Ricky Wilson) - 3:05