From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Budlong Farm is an historic farmhouse at 595 Buttonwoods Avenue in Warwick, Rhode Island. It is a 1-1/2 story wood frame house, with a gambrel roof and a large central chimney. Its current entrance is asymmetrically placed on the north facade, although the original main entry was on the south side. The house was probably built sometime between 1700 and 1720 by John Budlong, whose family was one of the first to settle the area after King Philip's War. The property is a rare local example of architecture to survive from that period.